agentsr.dll errors are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the agentsr.dll file.
- File Name: agentsr.dll
- File Version: 2.00.0.3427>
- File Company: Microsoft Corporation
- File Size: 44032.00
- Product: Microsoft Agent Speech Recognition Support DLL
In some cases, agentsr.dll errors could indicate a registry problem, a virus or malware issue, or even a hardware failure.
There are several different ways that agentsr.dll errors can show up on your computer. Here are some of the more common ways that you might see agentsr.dll errors:
- agentsr.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because agentsr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find [PATH]\agentsr.dll
- The program can't start because agentsr.dll is missing from your computer.
- The file agentsr.dll is missing.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: agentsr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- agentsr.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
The context of the agentsr.dll error is an important piece of information that will be helpful while solving the problem.
The agentsr.dll error message could apply to any program or system that might utilize the file on any of Microsoft's operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
How to Remove agentsr.dll Error
For various agentsr.dll problems, we recommend to use this tool.
This tool will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software:
- Download this PC Repair Tool with Patended Technologies
- Click ‚ÄúStart Scan‚ÄĚ to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click ‚ÄúRepair All‚ÄĚ to fix all issues (requires upgrade).